Monday 17 May 2021

A new Title for this blog

Today, I have changed the title of this blog from "My Bicycle Rides" to "My Walks and Bicycle Rides". This is because I will be writing posts about some long walks that I take from time to time.

Starting next week, I will begin a series of posts about walking along the Coast-to-Coast Trail (C2C) in Singapore. Each walk is about 5 to 10 km and covers two or more checkpoints along the trail, walking mostly along PCNs, with Part One beginning roughly from the mid-point in AMK-Bishan Park heading north-east all the way to Coney Island, with a short segment to Rowers Bay, followed by Part Two from AMK-Bishan Park heading south-west towards Jurong Lake Gardens.

Coming soon . . .

Walking the C2C Trail: from CP6 to CP7

Our second leg of walking the Coast-to-Coast Trail, from CP6 to CP7, took place on Sun 2019.09.22, a day after we completed our first l...